Brisbane Ladies Weekend
Jun 02 - Jun 04
Tickets now on sale!
It’s that time of year again. The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler. We’re umming and ahhing about whether to change over the donna yet (ok, maybe not in Brisbane), and perhaps we’re being tempted to invest in some new autumn winter wear. If that’s the case (and before you spend hours looking for pieces that will just ‘do’), you should join us at our Brisbane Ladies Weekend.
We’re running 4 shopping sessions (Off Duty & Work it) plus 2 workshops (Capsule Wardrobe & Make-up Masterclass). Don’t worry, you don’t have to join us for all of them – just the ones that are right for you.
Here’s what’s in store:
To make sure that we provide the best experience possible (and to get the most out of your shop) we’re going to help you do a little prep work. Once you book, and in the weeks leading up to the Ladies Weekend we’ll help you:
- Define your Style Personality
- Give you the tools to declutter and prep your wardrobe for new purchases
- Create your shopping list
- Work out the AW17 trends that are right for you
We’ll then take this information and tailor our shopping sessions for you.
The Shopping Sessions
Each session is $200 per person and includes:
- A 3 hour group shopping experience with two stylists. Numbers are capped at 4 per session so that each lady receives the attention they deserve. (An individual session is usually $450 per person)
- The all important ‘Pre-work’, so that you buy pieces you need and love.
- A targeted shopping experience based on the ‘Pre-work’. We won’t be meandering around the shops, ladies. We have a plan!
- A choice of joining us for either the Capsule Wardrobe Workshop or Make-up Masterclass. Bubbles will be served at each.
- All shopping sessions will take place in Brisbane CBD.
- The most fun you’ll ever have shopping!
This session is all about work wear. From skirts, tops, trousers and blouses to the more formal suits and dresses. We’ll help you create a fabulous work wardrobe that gets you excited about your day and simplify your mornings. We’ll show you key classic pieces (that mix and match) and how to update them every season to stay current and reflect your style.
From cosy winter days nestled in front of a fire (we wish!), to brunch out with friends and sequin fuelled evenings. It’s our off duty wardrobe that often truly reflects our style. We’ll show you which new season trends are right for you and worth investing in. No ‘one season wonders’ will be purchased on our watch. Most importantly, we’ll show you pieces that you can dress up and down – that will see you from super casual to smarter occasions. Event wear is included in this session!
We hope you can join us. In the meantime, if you have any questions please don’t be shy. Get in touch at email@example.com or 0422 633 659