Style Liberation Ladies Weekend – Canberra
Nov 18 - Nov 19
Tickets now on sale!
- We’re really excited to be hosting this event (like really!).
- Places are limited to 4 per session (once they’re gone, they’re gone). We’d love to take everyone, however, there’s only two of us and we want to make sure that each of you receive the special attention you deserve. That’s right, 1 stylist for 2 ladies!
- You don’t need to book every session – just the one that works for you. We understand that you have other stuff to do.
- We’re super keen for you to join us on Saturday 19th October at 5:30pm for a cocktail event and a make-up masterclass with the one and only Lesley Johnston.
- It’s really important to do the prep work. For us to provide you with the best shopping experience and come away with pieces you love, we need your input. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you step by step through the process so that when we hit the shops we know your style and have your shopping list.
- All sessions will take place at the Canberra Centre.
Here’s what’s in store:
To make sure that we provide the best experience possible (and to get the most out of your shop) we’re going to help you do a little prep work. Once you book, and in the weeks leading up to the Ladies Weekend we’ll help you:
- Define your Style Personality
- Give you the tools to declutter and prep your wardrobe for new purchases
- Create your shopping list
- Work out the SS16 trends that are right for you
We’ll then take this information and tailor our shopping sessions for you.
The Shopping Sessions
Each session is $200 per person and includes:
- A 3 hour group shopping experience with two stylists. Numbers are capped at 4 per session so that each lady receives the attention they deserve. (An individual session is usually $450 per person)
- The all important ‘Pre-work’, so that you buy pieces you need and love.
- A targeted shopping experience based on the ‘Pre-work’. We won’t be meandering around the shops, ladies. We have a plan!
- A choice of joining us for either the Capsule Wardrobe Workshop or Make-up Masterclass. Bubbles will be served at each.
- The most fun you’ll ever have shopping!
From lazy summer days (who are we kidding!), brunch out with friends and sequin fuelled evenings. It’s our off duty wardrobe that often truly reflects our style. We’ll show you which new season trends are right for you and worth investing in. No ‘one season wonders’ will be purchased on our watch. Most importantly, we’ll show you pieces that you can dress up and down – that will see you from super casual to smarter occasions. Event wear is included in this session!
This session is all about work wear. From skirts, tops, trousers and blouses to the more formal suits and dresses. We’ll help you create a fabulous work wardrobe that gets you excited about your day and simplify your mornings. We’ll show you key classic pieces (that mix and match) and how to update them every season to stay current and reflect your style.