The Capsule Wardrobe – How To Do More With Less (Brisbane)
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
It’s the holy grail. A streamlined wardrobe that mixes and matches to create outfits for every occasion. From making getting dressed in the morning so much easier to packing for a work trip or getaway with ease. We’ll show you the 5 steps to creating a fabulous wardrobe with less pieces than you think.
Join us for bubbles plus practical tips on how to create your own capsule wardrobe. We’ll show real life examples and provide you with a step by step guide so that you can started on it straight away.
What’s in store:
- Bubbles and some tasty treats
- The foundations – why style personality, colour palette and understanding your body shape are important
- The five steps to creating your capsule wardrobe
- Practical examples of a work, play and travel wardrobe cluster and how they mix and match.
- Wardrobe planning and shopping list templates
- A copy of 35+ Where to Shop – the retail guide based on style personality, colour palette, body shape and dress code
Location to be confirmed – it will be central.
Places are limited. Book your spot here: